Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Le Puy and Pradelle Pictures

This is Pradelle that I told you about.  It was an amazing hike coming into this town. 
You can see all of us hiking through the valley.
Well, I am very frustrated with this photo because I cannot get it to rotate for me.  But anyways, this is Cathedral Notre Dame of Le Puy where the Christian pilgrims start out from.  I forgot in the blog this morning to tell you that we sang the Salva Regina here. This is the cathedral that the song was actually written in.     
This is a picture of a lady making lace by hand. Le Puy is the lace center of France.  Michael and I bought a white vail from her to bring to our niece, and god-daughter, for her 1st communion.  I have a full picture of her but it was another one that would not rotate so I picked this one instead.       

No comments:

Post a Comment